Gas Detection & Calibration
Did you know – Gas detection systems are required whenever internal combustion engines may run indoors including areas such as:
- Parking Garages
- Service Garages
- Warehouses using propane lifting vehicles
CO (carbon monoxide) and NO2 (Nitrogen Dioxide) are by-products produced when burning fuels such as:
Gas detectors sensors need to be calibrated at a minimum on an annual basis to ensure an accurate reading of the target gas.
Most gas detectors use electrochemical type sensors which have a lifespan of 2-6 years depending on the type of sensor, the manufacturer, and the environment to which the sensor is exposed.
Why should you have your gas detection system serviced?
- To protect your life and the lives of others.
- To be in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Occupational exposure limits CO NO NO2 8-hour exposure limit 25ppm 25ppm 3ppm
- To save money on energy consumption by preventing unnecessary ventilation during extreme hot and cold weather.
What we Do!
Under our gas detection service agreement we will:
- Automatically service and calibrate your gas detection system on an annual basis.
- Label each gas detection sensor to ensure proof of calibration for the current year and keep you in compliance with the New Brunswick occupational health and safety act.
If you would like a quote on having your gas detection system serviced please fill out the form to the right and click send a message.
- We have trained and competent technicians with Red Seal certification in the HVAC industry.
- We service all makes and models.
- We offer flexible service agreements to meet your business needs.
- We offer combination HVAC and Gas Detection services.
- We are a local business who has served the Greater Moncton Area for over 15 years.